Beinn Bhan is a large newly built self catering property, situated a mile from the village of Bowmore, on a quiet road in the centre of the beautiful island of Islay.
With magnificent views over the Laggan Bay, the Mull of Oa and the Paps of Jura, surrounded by open fields in a large enclosed garden,the property boasts plenty of living space and is best suited for families or large groups, sleeping up to 8 adults.
It’s location is ideal for walkers, cyclists, bird watchers and offers plenty of space for children to play.
Beinn Bhan Features:
- 4 bedrooms: one kingsize room with en-suite facilities, 2 double bedrooms and one twin, all with lovely views.
- Upstairs family bathroom with shower and corner bath.
- Upstairs sitting/reading area with comfortable chairs and great views.
- Centrally positioned oak staircase.
- Large kitchen/dining room: with integrated appliances, dishwasher,fridge/freezer, microwave and plenty of storage space.
Lovely oak dining table with seating for up to 12 people. Fantastic views on 2 sides.
- Large lounge: oak flooring, feature fireplace with log burning stove, three comfortable leather sofas and great views.
Flat screen TV, dvd, internet wireless facilities.
- Large sun lounge with French doors onto decking and garden.
- Utility room with washing machine and drying facilities.
- Downstairs toilet and cloakroom.
- The property has full central heating and double glazing.
- Large front and rear garden with garden furniture and barbecue.
- Plenty of off road parking.
- Quality linen and towels provided.
- Cot, highchair and stairgates are available.